Friday, June 4, 2010

The New Dining Table

I have been in search of the perfect dining set for over 3 years now - the problem was that it had to 'go' with the rest of the modern furniture in my house and yet be small enough to fit into my teeny tiny lounge/dining area. Anyway a few months ago I found it - at Myer of all places and it was exactly what I was wanting - alas it wasn't on sale so I decided to leave it and think it over. Then a few weeks later they had a spend and save promotion which included furniture and yay I ended up getting the whole set at 33% off the original price!

Unfortunately when it was delivered no one bothered telling me that there was 'some assembly involved' - I ended up spending one entire afternoon becoming very well aquainted with the allen key and screwdriver in putting it all together! Here are some before and after photos - and as you can see Miss Holly Kitty has taken delight in perching her furry bottom on the table!


Here is a little catch up from Easter - the potential new Mr Kitty delivered a lovely surprise Easter basket to me filled with all kinds of goodies. Look at Miss Holly Kitty's expression! hehehe!







1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging!! That's a really nice dining table you got. And what a bargain!

    Sorry to hear about you and Mr Kitty =( but the NEW Mr Kitty sounds promising already, the way to a girl's heart is through soft toys and chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete