Monday, June 7, 2010

The Cat Palace revisited - not just for cats!

I posted a while back about the kitty mansion that I bought miss holly kitty last year. Well it turns out she's not the only one who has taken a liking to it. I have a theory that harry puppy actually thinks that he's a cat - he perches on the back of the couch like one, eats leftover cat food and now has taken to climbing the cat tree! (I think it has more to do with the fact that he thinks he can then be closer and therefore more annoying to Holly than him actually enjoying being off the floor!)

During Winter Holly spends most of her day either perched on the topmost platform (especially when the heater is on because the hot air tends to pocket around that corner of the living room) or curled up in the little hammock - I'm actually surprised that she still manages to squash her amply proportioned kitty frame into it but she fits in somehow - LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment