Monday, May 31, 2010

It's been 3 months...

It will be 3 months tomorrow since my last blog post and boy has there been a lot to catch up on! Here is a quick list of some of the things that have happened during Autumn 2010 (in no particular order). I promise to write more blog posts and post more pics of my wonderful Harry and Holly soon.

1. Harry passed his Basic Obedience 1 exam yesterday - yay!
2. I now have a fancy schmancy iPhone (although the quality of the photos are pretty poor at least its a lot more convenient than using my camera most of the time)
3. I bought a shiny new bicycle at the beginning of April and managed to surprise myself by not falling flat on my face despite not having been on a bicycle for close to 20 years!
4. Holly has had 2 bouts of FLUTD (Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease)resulting in multiple visits to our lovely and very good looking local vetinerarian - thank goodness for pet insurance as! She's back to normal now at least :)
5. Mr Kitty moved out of the kitty abode and we are no longer together
6. After 3.5 years the kitty abode has finally been furnished with the addition of a dining table (and chairs)! Now my guests no longer need to sit on the couch and eat off their laps!
7. With the departure of Mr Kitty that also meant the departure of the ridiculously sized 46" fancypants tv - so I had to buy a new one (it's only 32" though - so sad)
8. Not really an item but yes it has been a very expensive last few months with lots of big ticket item purchases!
9. I am now on a strict budget trying to save up for a trip to New York at the end of the year to see one of my besties and her soon to be here addition to her family!
10. I have started seeing a potential new Mr Kitty (and he is lovely) but it is still early days

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about you and Mr Kitty.
    Hope you are doing ok, glad to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete