Monday, March 1, 2010

The Cat Burglar

Confession - I had to google just then to make sure I had spelt 'burglar' correctly! I think I may need to re-subscribe to one of those Word-a-Day' type newletters to improve my vocab and literacy skills!

Anyways while harry puppy was at the beach here's what miss holly kitty got up to over the weekend.

This is actually my next door neighbour's house that she is trying to sneak into - good thing there are flyscreens on the windows otherwise I would have a difficult time explaining to my lovely neighbour S. why there happened to be a large ginger cat wandering around her house!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, very cute! I'm so glad that dogs don't do that :)

    Re googling words, I do that all the time too (*embarassed*). But you know what, subscribing to those Word-a-day newsletters has never worked for me. I just ignore them after the first few words :(

    ReplyDelete